October is a special month as it is Breast Cancer Awareness month and the three of us being women feel dedicated to this cause. In honor of a close friend and so many other amazing women that have faced this battle, we are sharing a few things that have inspired us to pay more attention to the little things in life as that is what we will take away at the end of the day. We have added this new series “Our Inspiration” as a means to share with you what inspires us throughout our journey. We would love to hear what inspires you as well, so please do share with us below.
1) We are obsessing over these adorable sock puppets dedicated to this amazing cause!
2) These gorgeous cupcakes are a fun, delicious way to participate in raising awareness!
3) We all know from the ice bucket challenge how much a viral sensation can help a cause. We love this post on viral ways to make people aware of breast cancer!
4) Dipti recently bought Bobo’s Godmother a necklace from this site and it was gorgeous! This breast cancer awareness necklace is so delicate and precious.
5) The details in this home are so well thought out and beautifully done!
6) These printables are so perfect for a fundraiser or event being held this month as we fight together to fight breast cancer.
We have amazing friends that are so involved in spreading awareness for this great cause. We feel honored to help spread the word for these organizations. If you are doing something special to support this cause, please feel free to post it in the comments below. We’d love to share your hard work and efforts with our readers.