Okay, Black Friday is over, Cyber is Monday has passed, and if you’re anything like us, you didn’t take advantage of any of those amazing deals and are now running all over the place trying to get some last minute gifts. Thankfully, most places have kept their sales going for us last minute shoppers so it’s not too late to snag a few deals. And if not, well, you’re paying full price this year and you’ll tell yourself once again that you’ll be better about it next year!
This year like every other year, we have tons of White Elephant gift exchanges going on. Some with family, some with friends, and some with coworkers. The price limit on each is different so we thought we’d share some of our gift ideas with you!
Gift Limit of $15
1. Who wouldn’t love a clip on camera lens for their phone? Gift this VicTsing Clip-On 3 in 1 Fisheye 12X Macro 24X Super Macro Camera Lens Kit during your next white elephant and be the hit of the party! – $16
2. There is nothing wrong with encouraging a little organization in life and what better way to gift it then with this chic Sugar Paper White Weekly Planner – $14.99.
3. We love gifting new products, especially award winning ones! Getting beauty products is always a safe way to play white elephant so for your next one, get this Sephora Purity Face Wash – $15
4. There is nothing more fun and more nostalgic than this Circus Animal Waffle Maker! It would be perfect for those with kids and without! – $17
5. Looking for an office gift? Be the hero of the office for bringing the Keurig Holiday Gift Box K-Cup Pods! – $10
6. Everyone enjoys a beautiful looking wine decanter and you can find one at Target for only $15!
Gift Limit of $30
1. We all know people who love their Starbucks coffee and won’t drink anything else! There’s always one in every group! Be sure to get this Starbucks Coffee & Tea Refill Tumbler and they’ll be sure to steal it! – $40
2. Every lady in the house will love this 3-month subscription to a Sephora Play Box filled with different samples of some of the best beauty brands! – $30
3. The Henri Bendel Packable Travel Trio is a must-have for your girlfriends who are on the go. – $38
4. These diptyque ‘Baies/Berries’ Scented Candles are so delicious, anyone would love to light them! – $32
5. We love the Cocovit Coconut oil for too many reasons to list. It is the perfect holiday gift for men and women alike! – $25
6. Our houses are a mix of the hubbies and wives cooking and this cookbook stand is the perfect way to make sure everyone has their eyes on the recipe! – $30
Gift Limit of $50
1. Anyone else have friends who they’ve lost to Alexa? Well, if you can’t beat them, join them! The Amazon Echo Dot is a hands-free, voice controlled system that has ‘Alexa’ do everything! – $50
2. Playing with a group of friends from a certain city? This skyline clock will be sure to make your gift a favorite among the group! – $45
3. Who doesn’t love vintage cameras and pictures? This Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera prints out Polaroids and is the best gift on the market for photo lovers! – $60
4. Anyone else feeling this obsession with Moscow Mules lately? Well this set of pure copper Moscow Mule mugs is the perfect gift this season! Just add a bottle of Vodka and some ginger beer and you’ve gotten yourself a perfect pairing! – $35 plus drink
5. Have friends who are always putting their cell phones in cups hoping to raise the volume on their phone speaker? Yea we have those too! How about getting this wireless speaker to solve that problem? – $42
6. Want to get something stylish for the men out there? Check out this new craze, Metahl metal wallets! – $59
Remember our 2015 White Elephant Gift Guide? Also, remember to check out our review of Cocovit Coconut oil if you’re thinking about purchasing!