Nina, being a working mom and always in a rush to get out of the house in the morning for kids dropoff and work, she barely has time to eat, let alone do makeup! After some trial and error, she came up with the perfect 5-minute makeup solution for herself! The kicker – all the products she uses are from the drugstore so it won’t break anyone’s bank! After being asked a few times about her makeup routine, we thought it would be great to share this quick tutorial with you guys! We especially wanted to let those moms know who are always on the go like we are!
- Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream
- L’oreal Feed Naturale Light Softening Powder Blush – Rustica (similar here)
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow, Iced Latte
- Maybelline New York Define-A-Lash Lengthening Washable Mascara, Very Black
- L’Oreal Paris Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner, Carbon Black
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Lacquer Balm – Ingenue
*Brighter pink lip in above picture is: Revlon Just Bitten Kissing Balm Stain, Lovestick